The awards are judged by an independent international panel, carefully selected and vetted to ensure no conflict of interests. Judges are required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for the purpose of judging the awards
Similar to previous year, our panel will be comprised of around 30 international judges from a diverse range of notable industry experts from around the globe.
Judges will follow set criteria that are available for you to download to mark entries. These are scored independently before being submitted.
All judges are subsequently invited to a judging day where scores are combined with each judge challenged transparently by peers. Results are debated and confirmed and a Bronze, Silver and Gold winner awarded.
Judges do not judge every category, usually 3 to 4 are carefully allocated. They do not have access to the other entries and like you will discover the winners during the ceremony.
Rules of Entry
All entries must comply with the following:
- All submissions must be made online
- Submissions must be made by the final deadline to qualify
- Use of illegal media or practices within submissions will lead to disqualification
- If deemed appropriate, judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries into another category
- Due to high demand, we are unable to guarantee feedback on entries
- Entrants accept that information which is not marked ‘Judges Eyes Only’ has the right to be published before or after the ceremony
- The work has been carried out within the 16 month period leading up to the final entry deadline
- The judge’s decision is final
We will require entrants to supply objectives and campaign results (including ROI when appropriate) as our judges will not be able to measure the campaign’s success with it, which may cause entrants to lose easily gained marks.
Due to the sensitivity of this information, all judges are required to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement. Any sensitive information must be marked for ‘Judges Eyes Only’ and highlighted in yellow.
Once the application period has passed, we will complete checks on all judges to ensure there are no issues for both the entrant’s reputation and peace of mind.
If for any reason you wish to withdraw an entry you can do so prior to the final deadline.
For all questions regarding commercial confidence, please contact the events team on +44(0)117 990 2910.