The awards will be judged by an independent international panel, who will be carefully selected and vetted to ensure no conflict of interests. Judges will also be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
Similar to last year, our panel will be comprised of around 25 international judges. Judges will be allocated on average four to five categories.
Using a set criteria for each entry scoring, after scores have been gathered, a judging day will take place.
After much debate, a single Bronze, Silver and Gold winner is awarded. The judges may only provide one winner should they find it appropriate.
All entries must comply with the following:
- All submissions must be submitted online
- We must receive submissions before the final deadline to qualify
- Entries must be no longer than 2 pages
- Font size must be size 8 point or larger
- To enter the People and Agency Awards, companies must have submitted entries for one or more categories in either the Vertical, Technology or Campaigns & Techniques award sectors
- Use of illegal media or practises within submissions will lead to disqualification
- If deemed appropriate, judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries into another category
- Due to high demand, we are unable to guarantee feedback on entries
- Entrants accept that information which is not marked ‘Judges Eyes Only’ has the right to be published before or after the ceremony
- The judge’s decision are final
- You must be able to provide evidence that the work has been carried out within the 12 month period leading up to the final entry deadline of 27.11.19.
We will require entrants to supply objectives and campaign results (including ROI when appropriate) as our judges will not be able to measure the campaign’s success with it, which may cause entrants to lose easily gained marks.
Due to the sensitivity of this information, all judges are required to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement. Any sensitive information must be marked for ‘Judges Eyes Only’ and highlighted in yellow.
Once the application period has passed, we will complete checks on all judges to ensure there are no issues for both the entrant’s reputation and peace of mind.
For all questions regarding commercial confidence, please contact the events team on +44(0)117 990 2910.