Who Can Enter?
Entries are open to all in the influencer marketing/ content ecosystem who can showcase their work and value they provide for brands and the industry from across the world. This includes Agencies, Brands (Advertisers), Publishers, Influencers, Content Creators, Technology companies etc.
Entries may be made directly by the company or via an authorised agent such as their agency, technology partner or PR agency.
Entries may be submitted for multiple categories – there will be a charge for each of the entries submitted. Please ensure you use the correct template for the relevant category.
To enter the People and Agency Awards, companies must have submitted entries for one or more categories in either the Vertical, Technology or Campaigns & Techniques award sectors.
You must be able to provide evidence that the work has been carried out within the 12 month period leading up to the final entry deadline of 27.11.19.
- All submissions must be submitted online
- We must receive submissions before the final deadline to qualify
- Entries must be no longer than 2 pages
- Font size must be size 8 point or larger
- To enter the People and Agency Awards, companies must have submitted entries for one or more categories in either the Vertical, Technology or Campaigns & Techniques award sectors
- Use of illegal media or practises within submissions will lead to disqualification
- If deemed appropriate, judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries into another category
- Due to high demand, we are unable to guarantee feedback on entries
- Entrants accept that information which is not marked ‘Judges Eyes Only’ has the right to be published before or after the ceremony
- The judge’s decision are final
- You must be able to provide evidence that the work has been carried out within the 12 month period leading up to the final entry deadline of 27.11.19.
We have provided several entry templates to help you in the entry writing process. Though these are not mandatory, we recommend using them to avoid penalisation from any mistakes. You must follow the criteria and fully answer each section if you are using our template or creating your own.
Each category has its own entry template, and so please ensure you use the relevant one as the criteria can vary between different awards. We will accept individually designed templates, but please ensure your entry is no longer than two pages A4.
If designing your own template, please ensure you still use the design of the cover page we provide with the templates. This is essential for the judging process.
Withdrawing an Entry
Entries can be withdrawn until 27.11.19 and up until this date will receive a full refund. From this date, entries will be able to withdrawn until the 28.01.20, but the entry fee will be non-refundable.
We will require entrants to supply objectives and campaign results (including ROI when appropriate) as our judges will not be able to measure the campaign’s success with it, which may cause entrants to lose easily gained marks.
Due to the sensitivity of this information, all judges are required to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement. Any sensitive information must be marked for ‘Judges Eyes Only’ and highlighted in yellow.
Once the application period has passed, we will complete checks on all judges to ensure there are no issues for both the entrant’s reputation and peace of mind.
For all questions regarding commercial confidence, please contact the events team on +44(0)117 990 2910.